SERVPRO of Ennis/Red Oak is IICRC Certified
SERVPRO of Ennis/Red Oak is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) sets the standards for the Restoration industry. They provide training and certification to employees of restoration companies. Obtaining IICRC Certification gives a Firm the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
To qualify for this IICRC Certification, companies must meet the following rigid standards.
- Conduct business with consumers with honesty and integrity.
- Require training and education for employees that prepares them to perform their duties proficiently and according to the IICRC published standards.
- Require an IICRC certified technician on all jobs.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a complaint policy that includes an agreement to use Better Business Bureau or a similar dispute process with a neutral mediator to assist in resolving customer complaints.
IICRC Sets the Standards for the Restoration Industry.
The IICRC is the recognized leader in establishing industry standards for water damage restoration, mold remediation, and professional carpet cleaning. These standards provide the highest quality concepts, consistency in terminology, and best practice procedures for addressing the many conditions companies encounter in the restoration industry. If you are using a firm that is IICRC Certified, you can be sure you are getting the best-trained, most dedicated team of technicians available.
SERVPRO of Ennis/Red Oak is an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Ennis/Red Oak serves the entire Ellis County and surrounding areas to meet your restoration needs after any residential or commercial water, fire, or smoke damage event. We place the highest priority on education and training for all of our employees. Beginning with initial training through the national SERVPRO training program, employees are required to maintain and grow their knowledge through regular SERVPRO training modules. In addition, all of our employees receive IICRC certification in various disciplines. You can rest assured that when SERVPRO of Ennis/Red Oak arrives at your job, our technicians have the knowledge and skills to restore your property.